Friday, December 11, 2009

Productive Day

Today has been incredibly productive so far.  I got an email from my grandmother saying that my cousin was interested in placing an order.  I called my cousin and found out that she is actually interested in doing a wholesale venture with me for a baby boutique in Atlanta.  She also makes crafts and sells her work to this boutique.  She was thinking that I could create some unique baby pieces and maybe sell them there as well.  She is going to send me all of the info and we will see what happens.  I am really excited about this possibility.

I also got an email from a co-worker looking for website advice for a friend of his.  His friend is trying to set up a site for Martial Arts classes, but has no web coding experience (just like me) and wanted to know how to get started.  I pointed him in the direction of Google Sites.  I used this service for my first site, which was a great way to get things out there.  I am no longer using Google Sites, but it was super user friendly and easy to get started with.

Now back to my Christmas orders.  I have one of the kids hats finished and am about halfway done with one of the matching scarves.  I am really happy with how they are turning out so far.  I will be taking photos and posting them as soon as all of the orders are completed.

Warmest wishes,
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment