Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas

I can't believe it is already the last weekend before Christmas.  I am right on schedule to finish my large order this weekend, although it is definitely going to be a busy weekend.  I have to finish knitting, bake 4 batches of Ginger Snap cookies, wrap presents and I have a couple of holiday parties to attend.  Oh!  I also have to try to beat this cold before Wednesday.  I am recruiting my jolly Christmas elf, Raven to assist me.

My favorite webmonkey, Gryph, has been hard at work making the site even better.  I am so lucky to have him helping me.

I have a new Facebook page as well.  Come check it out and become a fan!  Eterknitty Designs Facebook Page.  There is a section for reviews, and I have a discussion board going about ideas for new designs.  Come give me your feedback.

Back to work for me.

Warmest wishes,
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment