Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fortuitous Meeting

A friend of mine owed me a coffee, so Thursday morning I walked over to the local Starbucks and while waiting for my coffee, I had a very interesting conversation with the barista.  I mentioned Eterknitty Designs (sieze any opportunity for free marketing!!) and I was telling her about some of the designs I have made, and some of the projects that are in the pipes.  I specifically mentioned some of the ideas I have for pet clothes and toys.  She mentioned that a co-worker of hers was starting a business selling gift baskets for pets.  She thought it would be a brilliant idea to include some handmade toys/clothes in the gift baskets.  I gave her my contact info and she is going to pass it along to her co-worker.  I hope that we can get together and come up with an idea to link our products.  I think it would be fantastic to be included in something like that.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Warmest wishes,
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment