Monday, December 21, 2009

Dragging...

Today has been a very, very long day.  I was up late last night working on orders.  I have one more hat to make before Wednesday and then I am taking a well-deserved day off.  My hands need the break. 

My next 5 projects:
1. Purple & Black Muppet Beanie
2. Scarf with Sleeves (aka Sceeve)
3. Baby Booty and Hat set
4. Ear Warmer
5. Motorcycle Hood
+ some belated Christmas gifts, which I can not mention at the moment.

I have started taking orders for Valentine's Day.  I had friend from high school contact me today about some items she would like made.  I am looking forward to talking more to her about the ideas and nailing something down.

Tonight, I will be working on that hat and hanging out with Raven and my dear friend Kaimi who I see very rarely.  I am very much looking forward to it.

I hope everyone survives the last few days before Christmas.

Warmest wishes,
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment