Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holidays

I just received several new orders for the holidays. I am really excited to start on these projects. I will be making a pair of spats for my good friend Barret, three scarves for my boss, a scarf with sleeves for my wonderful and very supportive friend Michelle, as well as a few items I can't mention. I have a feeling I am going to be knitting non-stop from now until Christmas. If you are interested in placing an order for a gift for the holidays, please let me know soon. I am running out of time to make things.

I just finished a couple of new hat orders and will be working on some new designs. I am going to be making some mittens soon, which I think will be fantastic. I also have several new arm warmer/gauntlet designs and I am working on coming up with a design for fishnet thigh-high spats. I will let you know how that design progresses. I finished the mohair shrug that I mentioned in my last post. It looks fantastic. I am really excited about it. I also just finished my favorite scarf to date. It has stripes of a beautiful burgundy chunky wool and black crochet thread. I can't wait to take photos and post them for everyone to see.

I have many other new projects in the works. I will let tell you all about them as I complete them.

Warmest wishes,
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment