Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Current Projects

It has been a long time since I updated. I have been very busy working on the site and on more projects. I have some great things in the pipes. I am working on a really cool metallic mohair cocoon shrug. It is stretchy and soft and the colors are amazing. It would look excellent with a pair of jeans, or you could dress it up and wear it to a special event. I am also working on a beautiful braided cowl. It is made with a gorgeous deep purple satin blend. I am about a quarter of the way through it and I am really excited about how it is turning out. I will be making another scarf with sleeves and will be taking photos of it as soon as I am finished. I also have a pair of thigh-high spats that I will be making, as well as a pair of socks. There are some great things in the works. I can't wait to finish them so I can show them off.

I am also very happy to announce that there are photos up in the project gallery now. Keep in mind that these are just a few examples of things I have made. I am not limited to the items that are in the gallery. I should be getting some pictures of a baby set that I made (includes a hat, booties, and a sweater) as well as a hat and scarf set I made for my friend's 18 month old daughter. I will post them as soon as I can.

I have another meeting with my friend Gryph this week. I am looking forward to it. He always comes up with some great "kniticisms". I will be posting them so we can all enjoy them.

Warmest wishes,
- J

No comments:

Post a Comment